Thursday 27 August 2009

Enterprise Nation


Yesterday I contacted Emma Jones, founder of Enterprise Nation, the UK's largest website for people growing their business from home. I wanted Emma's views on my idea to promote the giclee print side of my business to her members, with a special Buy one get one half price offer. I will post all the details and prices on my blog shortly, once I have paypal up and running!

Emma suggested doing a feature about my work, for her website, with a link to my blog. She has already posted the interview entitled Business on Canvas on the home page of Enterprise nation. Here is the link.http://www.enterprisenation.com/detail/Business_on_canvas/2968/1.aspx

Emma is also the Author of 'Spare Room Start Up – how to start a business from home' that was Waterstones business book of the month on publication and is a best-seller on Amazon.

Thank you Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment