Tuesday 3 November 2009

Writing a book


Finally ready to begin writing my book, based on my family's olive grove in Cyprus and my Mothers recipes. Plans to travel to Cyprus recently, for research and painting were postponed after a nasty fall at home a few days before flying out. I am looking at doing this later on in the year now.

In the meantime I am doing some on going research and fact finding. I have decided on a size and rough layout for my book, also the number of pages and chapters and what they will be covering. I have been experimenting with ideas for paintings for the front cover and chapter openings and should be able to post new images soon.

First though, I need to write the introduction. I will post more as I go along.

Would love to hear from anyone who has written and published their own book.

Have good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment