Monday 25 January 2010

Recipe Book update


I have been busy researching and gathering recipes and information for my book and writing them up. There are so many delicious recipes for starters, pastries, breads, and main courses. Starting this week, I will start posting some recipes here on my blog. The first recipe will be a lovely, healthy rustic bread with olives, hellim or halloumi cheese and parsley. It is so sustaining, you could climb a mountain on this bread alone!. I am going to bake it myself today, to make sure I have the correct ingredients and measurements. Basically, if I can bake it anyone can!

This week I will be working on my painting for the book cover. I have also decided to start a new regime of one drawing a day no matter how many other things I have to do. I will post some of them from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment