Tuesday 23 February 2010

Update



My studio became a music recording studio for most of last week / half term, for my Son, and his band mates, all very talented, motivated and full of ideas. For a fairly new band, it is quite impressive how much they have deveoped in a short space of time. They are working on some recordings and will set up a website once they are ready. With their permission I would like to add a link to their web site once it is set up.

There is a fully equiped recording studio nearby, that they use regularly. The studio was built and equiped by two young lads, who also run it as a business. They are now in the process of constructing a path and patio area outside their studio.
I am quite chuffed to be surrounded by such enterprising, motivated and creative young people. They are all very inspiring and I wish them every success, they deserve it.

I am back painting this week. I will post it on my blog and discuss it a little more when I have finished. After this, it will be back to writing my recipe book. I will post a couple of recipes and some drawings this week. Appologies for not having done this last week, as my studio was being used, I decided to concentrate on the numerous DIY jobs waiting to be done, including figuring out how to construct a stud partition wall lol!.

Have a good day.

Hani

No comments:

Post a Comment